- Large mushroom caps stuffed with Herbed Cream Cheese, sautéed mushrooms and parmesan cheese, baked to a golden brown.
- Delicious Escargots baked in Cottage Place Garlic Butter, served with fresh bread and garnished with a lemon crown.
Southwestern Grilled Shrimp
- Four grilled White Shrimp with Ancho Aioli and Pico de Gallo.
- Herb Stuffed Mushroom, Grilled Shrimp and Crispy Crab Cake served with Ancho Aioli and Pico de Gallo.
- Two housemade Forest Mushroom Raviolis with marsala Sage Cream Sauce.
Specialty Soups and Salads
Small Caesar Salad
topped with Poached Shrimp.
Vegetarian Tomato Basil Soup
Soup du Jour
House Spinach Salad
with Marsala Vinaigrette.
Fish and Seafood
Parmesan Encrusted Scallops
-Deep Sea Scallops pan seared with Parmesan Bread Crumbs and surrounded by Remoulade Sauce. Served with Saffron Rice Pilaf.
Grilled Mexican White Shrimp
-Large White Shrimp charbroiled and placed in a pool of Chimichurri. Served with Quinoa Pilaf.
Shrimp and Scallop Fettucine
- Mexican White Shrimp and Deep Sea Scallops sauteed with local tomatoes, green onions, and fresh basil. Tossed with Housemade Fettucine and Fresh Parmesan Cheese in a Chardonnay Cream Sauce.
- Aged Tenderloin of Beef seared on the open flame broiler and napped with Bearnaise Sauce. Accompanied by Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Gorgonzola Encrusted Filet
- Pan seared Tenderloin topped with a crisp Gorgonzola Crust. Served with Port Wine Demi-glaze and Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Tenderloin Medallions and Grilled Shrimp
- Choice Medallions of Beef Tenderloin, charbroiled, napped with Port Wine Demi-glaze. Garnished with Grilled Jumbo Shrimp laced with Hollandaise sauce and served with Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Tenderloin and Mushroom Ravioli
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions charbroiled and served over Housemade Forest Mushroom Ravioli tossed with Sage Marsala Cream Sauce.
- Succulent morsels of Tenderloin braised in Pinot Noir with onions, mushrooms, and a rich Demi-glaze topped with puff pastry and baked until golden brown. Accompanied by Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Tableside For Two
Chateaubriand for Two
- A beautiful Tenderloin Roast carved tableside and presented with Bearnaise, Port Wine Demi-glaze, fresh vegetables and Cottage Place Smoked Gouda Gratinee Potatoes.
Rack of Lamb for Two
- Seared on our open flame broiler then slow roasted to a golden brown. Carved tableside and presented with fresh vegetables and Cottage Place Smoked Gouda Gratinee Potatoes. Accompanied by Port Wine Demi-glaze & English Mint Sauce.
Lamb and Poultry
- Semi-boneless Duck Breast and Leg roasted in an Asian Marinade. Served with plum Sauce and Saffron Rice Pilaf.
Roasted Chicken Mole
- One half Ridgeview Farms free-range Chicken, slowly roasted in a rich Mole Poblano Sauce. Served with Quinoa Pilaf.
Australian Lamb Chops
- Charbroiled Lamb Chops, napped with Mint Demi-glaze and served with Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Green Chile and Corn Tamale
- Housemade Tamales filled with Green Chile, Corn and a blend of Arizona Cheeses. Served with Ancho Aioli, Pico de Gallo and Quinoa Pilaf.
Spinach and Goat Cheese Strudel
- Fresh Spinach sauteed with onion, garlic and goat cheese, then wrapped in phyllo and baked to a golden brown. Napped with Red Pepper Aioli and served with Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Forest Mushroom Ravioli
- Housemade Ravioli filled with Forest Mushrooms, caramelized onion and Goat Cheese . Served in a Marsala Sage Cream Sauce and topped with fresh Parmesan Cheese.
Available between 5:00 and 6:00 pm each evening.
Includes Entree, Accompaniments and Bread Basket
Parmesan Encrusted Chicken
Smoked Salmon Linguini
Crab Cakes with Saffron Rice Pilaf
Cottage Place Beef Stroganoff over Linguini
Cottage Place Meatballs over Linguini
Spinach and Goat Cheese Strudel
Each month Chef Frank Branham and his staff create an exciting Six Course Tasting Menu with the option of wine pairings.
Cost for the six courses is $57 per person
Additional $28 per person for four wine pairings
Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
May 2013 Tasting Menu
This month we are featuring a Latin Flavors theme. . .
Shrimp and Corn Tostada - Mexican White Shrimp santeed with tomatoes, corn and a light Butter Sauce. Served over sliced avocado on a Housemade Tortilla.
Chicken Posole Verde - A rich stew of hominy, Hatch green chiles, tomatillos and fresh greens, finished with fresh Roasted ??? and Shredded Chicken.
Black Bean Salad - Local Flagstaff Lettuce tossed with an Herb and Black Bean Dressing, choyote squash, and tomatoes. Garnished with Queson Fresco and Fried Plantains.
Coconut Lime Sorbet
Choice of Entree Flying M Ranch Tenderloin charbroiled and served with Parsley Chimichurri Sauce OR
Pork Cheek Mole - Delicate Pork Cheeks slowly braised with Mole Spice and Cottage Place Mole Sauce (Braised Pork Cheeks taste similar to Pork Shanks, but have a more delicate flavor and texture.)