- Large mushroom caps stuffed with Herbed Cream Cheese, sautéed mushrooms and parmesan cheese, baked to a golden brown.
- Delicious Escargots baked in Cottage Place Garlic Butter, served with fresh bread and garnished with a lemon crown.
Southwestern Grilled Shrimp
- Four grilled White Shrimp with Ancho Aioli and Pico de Gallo.
- Herb Stuffed Mushroom, Grilled Shrimp and Crispy Crab Cake served with Ancho Aioli and Pico de Gallo.
- Two housemade Forest Mushroom Raviolis with marsala Sage Cream Sauce.
Brie en Croute
Specialty Soups and Salads
Small Caesar Salad
topped with Poached Shrimp.
Vegetarian Tomato Basil Soup
Soup du Jour
House Spinach Salad
with Marsala Vinaigrette.
Fish and Seafood
Parmesan Encrusted Scallops
-Deep Sea Scallops pan seared with Parmesan Bread Crumbs and surrounded by Remoulade Sauce. Served with Saffron Rice Pilaf.
Grilled Mexican White Shrimp
-Large White Shrimp charbroiled and placed in a pool of Chimichurri. Served with Quinoa Pilaf.
Shrimp and Scallop Fettucine
- Mexican White Shrimp and Deep Sea Scallops sauteed with local tomatoes, green onions, and fresh basil. Tossed with Housemade Fettucine and Fresh Parmesan Cheese in a Chardonnay Cream Sauce.
- Aged Tenderloin of Beef seared on the open flame broiler and napped with Bearnaise Sauce. Accompanied by Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Gorgonzola Encrusted Filet
- Pan seared Tenderloin topped with a crisp Gorgonzola Crust. Served with Port Wine Demi-glaze and Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Tenderloin Medallions and Grilled Shrimp
- Choice Medallions of Beef Tenderloin, charbroiled, napped with Port Wine Demi-glaze. Garnished with Grilled Jumbo Shrimp laced with Hollandaise sauce and served with Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Tenderloin and Mushroom Ravioli
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions charbroiled and served over Housemade Forest Mushroom Ravioli tossed with Sage Marsala Cream Sauce.
- Succulent morsels of Tenderloin braised in Pinot Noir with onions, mushrooms, and a rich Demi-glaze topped with puff pastry and baked until golden brown. Accompanied by Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Tableside For Two
Chateaubriand for Two
- A beautiful Tenderloin Roast carved tableside and presented with Bearnaise, Port Wine Demi-glaze, fresh vegetables and Cottage Place Smoked Gouda Gratinee Potatoes.
Rack of Lamb for Two
- Seared on our open flame broiler then slow roasted to a golden brown. Carved tableside and presented with fresh vegetables and Cottage Place Smoked Gouda Gratinee Potatoes. Accompanied by Port Wine Demi-glaze & English Mint Sauce.
Lamb and Poultry
- Semi-boneless Duck Breast and Leg roasted in an Asian Marinade. Served with plum Sauce and Saffron Rice Pilaf.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken served with Quinoa Pilaf.
Australian Lamb Chops
- Charbroiled Lamb Chops, napped with Mint Demi-glaze and served with Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes
Spinach and Goat Cheese Strudel
- Fresh Spinach sauteed with onion, garlic and goat cheese, then wrapped in phyllo and baked to a golden brown. Napped with Red Pepper Aioli and served with Chef's Whipped Potatoes.
Forest Mushroom Ravioli
- Housemade Ravioli filled with Forest Mushrooms, caramelized onion and Goat Cheese . Served in a Marsala Sage Cream Sauce and topped with fresh Parmesan Cheese.
Available between 5:00 and 6:00 pm each evening.
Includes Entree, Accompaniments and Bread Basket
Parmesan Encrusted Chicken
Smoked Salmon Linguini
Crab Cakes with Saffron Rice Pilaf
Cottage Place Meatballs
Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes
Each month Chef Frank Branham and his staff create an exciting Six Course Tasting Menu with the option of wine pairings.
Cost for the six courses is $57 per person
Additional $28 per person for four wine pairings
Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
November Tasting Menu
Crab Stuffed Shrimp A spicy Mexican White Shrimp filled with Crab Meat,
roasted and placed in a pool of Tomato Hollandaise. Wine - Navarro 2011 Gewurztraminer (Anderson Valley, Ca.)
Chef's Soup Served Tableside
Smoked Duck Breast Salad House Smoked Duck Breast sliced and placed on a bed of greens.
Tossed with Apple Vinaigrette and topped with roasted red peppers,
pickled local onions and watermelon radishes. Wine - Mer Soleil 2011 "Silver" Unoaked Chardonnay
(Santa Lucia Highlands, Ca.)
Intermezzo - Pear Sorbet
Choice of Entree Colorado Rack of Lamb Rack of Colorado Lamb served with a Tuscan Demi-Glace seasoned
with Rosemary and Kalamata olives, and garnished with Feta Cheese.
Served with Purple Fingerling Potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Wine - Piazzano 2010 "Ventoso" Sangiovese (Tuscany, Italy)
Stuffed Quail All natural Georgia Quail filled with Ridgeview Farms Chicken Stuffing.
Napped with Marsala Sage Cream Sauce and placed on a bed
of Wild Rice Pilaf. Accompanied by seasonal vegetables. Wine - Pali 2010 "Riviera" Pinot Noir (Sonoma Coast, Ca.)
Chocolate Cherry Flambe Bing Cherry Flambe served with Housemade
Chocolate Ice Cream and a Meringue Cookie. Wine - Noval "Black" Porto (Portugal)
Dinner - $57.00
Dinner with Wine Pairings - $85.00